another episode of my lists.

1. learn how to drive. I know I need to have a car to actually think about learning how to drive.

2. watch all episodes of each of the seasons on my list of favorite TV shows.

3. learn how to LET. THINGS. GO.

4. learn and actually speak five words from ten different languages.

5. read 5 books on subjects I know nothing about.

6. learn the stock market. I don't want to be an investor or a trader. I just love the idea of me talking in numbers.

7. take a photo everyday. Something to document the passing of time.

8. live in another country.

9. do 10 things that scare me.

10. backpack in Europe and visit all the museums, churches, ruins, etc

11. ride on a train.

12. see Kaka play in person.

13. donate blood.

14. bake someone a birthday cake from scratch

15. help out a complete stranger.

16. put all Usernames and Passwords into a notebook.

17. take family portraits with my mother's side, and my father's side.

18. watch all Academy Awards winners in the Best Foreign Language Film Category.

19. watch the films that won/were nominated in the Best Picture category.

20. read Time magazine's top 100 books. (95 to go)

21. send flowers to my nanay for no reason

22. Ride in a hot air balloon.

23. watch Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Nickelback live.

24. be a tourist in my own country.

25. ride a police car.

26. go skydiving.

27. solve a sudoku puzzle in less than 10 minutes . (my average time is 13 minutes)

28. have my own library.

29. create a time capsule. (any suggestions on how to start one?)

30. ride a wave. (aka surfing)

31. play Your Love by Alamid on the guitar.

32. give 100,000 grains of rice @ freerice.com

33. sleep under the stars.

34. watch a meteor shower.

35. start a business.

36. spend an insane amount of money in one day.

37. run a marathon for a good cause.

38. impersonate a famous person.

39. buy a domain

40. visit a strip club.

41. drink like there's no tomorrow.

42. beat someone at a game of chess. (I know! I'm stupid!)

43. sleep for 12 hours straight.

44. take a boxing class.

45. learn how to swim.. WHOAH!

46. take a self-defense class.

47. memorize a poem.

48. completely eliminate SH*T from my vocabulary.

49. go rock climbing.

50. learn a new word everyday

51. not speak a single word for one whole day

52. Watch a sunrise from Machu Picchu

53. reconnect with old friends.

54. teach someone to read.

55. pray for someone.

56. learn to speak Cebuano

57. learn sign language

58. get in a fight and win it!

59. persuade someone to make a list.

0 comments