i am...

Posted by darkangel | 2:16 AM | , | 0 comments »

[Note: This post is to feed my ego.]

tired of not getting that much needed sleep. Always.

confused.

planning to drink more water.

blessed by my friends.

practical where it counts.

my own worst enemy.

not good at admitting mistakes.

Atticus Finch!

on the the outside looking in.

looking for a job that will make me less miserable.

a keeper of secrets.

number one with insults.

afraid of rat babies...eeekkkk!

surprised you said that, but learning not to be.

on the verge of breaking down.

waiting for the perfect opportunity to feed my wanderlust.

broke!

good at NOT thinking about things.

the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine.

a fan of the cold side of the pillow.

amazed by how music can calm my nerves.

still not used to hearing romantic declarations of love and affection. And I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

one lousy and crappy blogger.

0 comments