I'm a geek at heart. :D And I have this thing for nerds. These two reasons dictated my desire to watch The Big Bang Theory. The show is centered around two brilliant but socially awkward physicists (geeks, in short). They have this sexy, blonde neighbor who moved across the hall. These two geeks have two friends that are even geekier. How's that for a storyline?

The scripts are filled with scientific references some people might not understand. But really, you don't have to be a nerd to appreciate the science rumor. The jokes are delivered with dry humor which makes it even funnier. Just the right dose of geekiness and hilarity that I need.

a little something from the show





Finally, a TV show for me. A comedy with wit and heart, and for a change - lovable geeky brains too.

0 comments