49 questions....

Posted by darkangel | 7:21 PM | | 2 comments »

1. Have you ever flown first-class: No
2. One of your favorite books when you were a child: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
3 .If you could only go to one place in the world, where would you go? Italy
4. A good restaurant in your city: So far it's Imay's
5. Your favorite small appliance: Microwave! hahaha
6. One person who never fails to make you laugh: Denny Crane
7. Favorite Christmas song: My favorite pop song is Better Days by goo goo dolls. My fave carol is Little Drummer Boy.
8. Favorite holiday: CHRISTMAS. NUff said
9. the first music that you ever bought: Josh Groban : Josh Groban
10. Favorite game as a child: The classic hide and seek
11. One thing you cook that always receives compliments: errr...
12. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up: a news anchor. hahaha
13. Your favorite soup of the day: Cream of Corn and Mushroom Soup. yummm.
14. What in your life are you most grateful for: my wonderful family, my friends.
15. Have you ever met someone famous: actors and actresses you mean? I'm not really into them.
16. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I should be working instead of blogging, I would kill this person I'm having a chat with if he's going to break our deal, and I'm hungry but I'm too lazy to stand up and get something to eat.
17. Three people you’re thinking about right now: my father, my brother Michael, and .....
18. Name 5 drinks you regularly drink: coke! Iced tea! water! chocolate milk! yakult!
19. Favorite/bulk news source: Yahoo! News
20. Current hair: Black and messy
21. Current worry: Money and money!
22. Current hate: my laziness
23. Favorite place to be: Watching the sunset at an abandoned beach
24. Least favorite place to be: Cemetery
25. Do you consider yourself well organized: Most of the time.
26. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years: At a beach house, doing nothing and just waiting for my stock investments to profit, we’ll see.
27. Do you burn or tan: tan! nyahahaha
28. More optimistic or pessimistic about the future: totally optimistic.
29. Last alcoholic drink: Boracay Mix! [tanduay, coffee, condensed milk, plenty of ice] - tastes like baileys.
30. What songs do you sing in the shower: i don’t sing in the shower. :p
31. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid: Dr Wally...I can't remember who he is...
32. What’s in your pockets right now: Nada
33. Last thing that made you laugh: Boston Legal.
34. Last thing that made you cry: American History X.
35. Best bed sheets you had as a child: hmmmm..can't remember
36. Worst injury you’ve ever had: a knife fell on my right leg. left me with a very bad scar...
37. Favorite song: ..................
38. favorite TV show: Boston Legal. How I Met Your Mother.
39. How many TVs do you own: just one
40. in the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? hahaha
41. Last person that made you blush: Hell no, i’m not sharing.
42. Best compliment received: I'd love it if my daughter would grow up to be just like you.
43. Song in your head: when love and hate collide.
44. Your favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I think I’ve read it about 10 times.
45. Last meal you cooked: Chicken Adobo.
46. What songs do you want played at your wedding? hmmmmm... nothing in mind yet.
47. What were you doing at 8pm last night? surfing the net. I'm a net junkie!
48. What will you be doing at 8pm tonight? It's already 9:11 pm and I'm still finishing this blog post.
49. what would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? be happy and be successful

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // 9:30 AM  

    "17. Three people you’re thinking about right now: my father, my brother Michael, and ....."

    Me! Wow Ams, my HD ka sakun! :P

    I guess I know who that .... is starts with the letter "R"? *peace*

  2. darkangel // 3:44 PM  

    Asa day. :P