....those were the days...

Posted by darkangel | 4:53 AM | | 0 comments »

I feel weird writing about this but ok here it goes:

The ever conceited Kriss asked me to read his most recent blog post. To satisfy his ego, I did. I wasn't prepared for the emotions and the memories that came flooding in. And before I knew it, I was shedding tears. Damn you, eggboy!

I was reading evidences of the my UP days, and I must say... damn, those good 'ol days were sure fun... I remember how carefree it was way back then. You need not worry about anything at all (except for exams and papers and exams and papers and exams and papers again)! I remember spending time with SHIFT either pigging out or singing our asses off in the karaoke booth (gawd, how long has it been since we did that?).

Kakamiss ang student lounge days, kakamiss ang porsi - charles loveteam, ang tambay moments sa student council office, ang PE classes sa audi, ang kumos-kumos lunch sa mushroom, ang banana -q and iced tea ni manong sa likod, ...gawd, I even miss the ancient library and its relic of books . Hay... hehe... I suddenly feel so OLD....T_T

It's been TWO years...two years mahn... since I've entered a UP classroom and actually listen to my teacher blab about finance, debit, credit, balance sheet, accounts payable,cash and kung ano pa da nga mga accounting terms.

Yugz tama na ni a..daw mahibi naman ko liwat..hehehe

0 comments