I'm watching too many movies. This week alone I finished Lost in Translation, The Last Samurai, Sleepless in Seattle, Good Will Hunting, Dead Poet's Society, Love in the Time of Cholera, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, American Beauty, Finding Neverland, A Few Good Men, 12 Angry Men, Ghost, No Country for Old Men and The Lion King. That's 14 movies in six days!

Please calculate this for me. How many hours of sleep do I get everyday given the following circumstances:

  • A movie is about 120 minutes long,
  • I have a 9 to 5 job,
  • I spend 30 minutes a day in the shower,
  • I lie in bed and stare at our ceiling contemplating about love, life and war and its consequences,
  • I stare at the ceiling (again!) planning of ways to get rich and asking why I'm not getting any money
  • I spend an hour reading,
  • and I cook breakfast and dinner.

0 comments